Thank you, Trisha, for nominating We Read That Too!
Since we are nominated, we are allowed to nominate our favourite blogs as well. There are few rules to these nominations that are going around. They are as given below.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Note: You can decline the award if you don’t feel up to doing the above, but remember—you have to earn it by doing the work! 🙂
Well, We Read That Too was started to share the readers’ thoughts about the books that they have read. As given in our blog pages, we want to pester people by telling them how awesome the books we read were. Initially, we read and reviewed the books we already had or recently bought. Thanks to our readers and followers, our book review blog slowly became famous in its own way and here were are nominated for the Blog Recognition Award (yes, we are recognized now all around the world in the literary community). Again, we thank each one of you.
Just like we were nominated, we are nominating 15 blog which are unique in their own mesmerizing way. They are:
- Shwetha H S
- Cezan Koby
- Raghavendra Vijaykumar
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Elephant Zen
- Vinay Kumar
- Trickster Chase
- Book Guy Review
- Fifty Shades of Reality
- William the Butler
- Weird Short Stories Written by Christian Tanner
- Mary Clark
- Keith Garrett Poetry
Have fun reading 🙂