In case if you are looking for our book review/author interview/guest post policy, then you need to read this.
1. We do not review memoirs, erotica, self-help, DIY, management and academic books.
2. We interview only those authors whose books we have read.
3. We do not simply showcase books.
4. We do not post ready-made reviews provided by authors. We write our own reviews.
5. Authors are welcome to contact us regarding guest posts.
6. Please contact us by email to know what format of the book we would be accepting at the moment.
And here is what you get in return from us:
1. We won’t post review of any book without completely reading it.
2. We post reviews on our blog here, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon and Goodreads.
3. We give an honest review. So, whether it is a good one or bad, just brace yourselves.
4. Each review stays on the top of our blog for a week, so that it is noticed by enough readers.
My name is Michael Ross and I am a published author with Limitless Publishing. After releasing short story anthologies and the first of my Out Of Hand thriller series, I have changed direction slightly. On July 26th I have a light hearted romance being published. Entitled Chasing What’s Already Gone it is a humorous love story from a male perspective.
Although I live in the UK I’m blessed with an editor based in the US who, although she specialises in thrillers, thinks this novel has wide appeal. I am wondering if I forwarded you an advanced copy of the book whether you would consider reviewing it?
Thank you for your time
Hi Michael! Please send a mail regarding this to the email id mentioned.